Mobb is a newly founded startup that aims to change the current dynamics in the application security testing market. Instead of building yet another testing solution, we want to rid developers of the pain they experience when tasked with remediating vulnerabilities detected in their code.
We believe that the next evolution of application security is automatic remediation, and we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our core team so we can build it together.
Being part of Mobb means working in an empowering workplace that focuses on personal growth and encourages all employees to challenge one another, regardless of rank.
We cherish feedback and demand it. We want to hear what everybody thinks about everything, the good and the bad, constructively. We strongly believe this is the only way to grow and are looking for people who feel the same.
For this role, we are looking for experienced developers with deep hands-on backend experience.
- 5+ years experience with Python, TypeScript, and Node.JS
- 2+ years experience in GraphQL
- Experience working in an AWS environment.
- Be a team player, but also know how to take a task and drive it to completion on your own.
- Work experience in Postgres, Hasura, Pulumi
- Strong hands-on experience in cloud infrastructure development.
- Experience in setting up and managing DevOps environments
- Experience working in B2E SaaS offerings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
*the work is remote